July 9, 2020
September 13, October 18 and 24
University of Chicago
The GROW 2020 conference is aimed at female-identified undergraduate students who may be interested in pursuing a graduate degree in the mathematical sciences. The conference is open to undergraduates from U.S. colleges and universities, including international students.
- Sami Assaf, Mathematics, University of Southern California
- Rina Foygel Barber, Statistics, University of Chicago
- Kathryn Mann, Mathematics, Cornell University
- Emily Riehl, Mathematics, Johns Hopkins University
- Rebecca Willett, Statistics and Computer Science, University of Chicago
For more detailed information and current updates visit: https://mathematics.uchicago.edu/grow2020/.